Parents and community members are able to report suspected bullying behavior any time by completing this form. Please enter as much information as you can and someone from the school district will be in touch with you. Thank you for supporting a safe learning environment for all Prairie students!
Parents and community members are invited to learn more information about bullying prevention at College Community Schools by reviewing this presentation.
- Iowa Law and CCSD School Board Policy related to bullying prevention
- The definition of bullying, what it is, and what it is not
- What to do if you suspect bullying or if bullying is reported to you
- The investigation process, including screening and safety planning
Parent and community members who are interested in the types of training that educators and others receive can review these presentations:
- District Office Administrators
- Coaches, Directors, and Sponsors (Extracurricular Activities)