Gifted & Talented
The vision of College Community’s Gifted and Talented Program is to provide challenging and engaging learning all day, every day so each gifted learner can meet their potential. Gifted and talented students are a diverse group with a range of strengths and needs. We provide intellectual challenge and academic support for this distinct group using a continuum of options for challenge and acceleration. The daily mission of our Gifted and Talented Program is to recognize the academic and affective strengths and needs of each gifted learner and actively support their growth.
Prairie’s Gifted and Talented Program Staff:
- Tracy Schipper, Executive Director of Elementary Programs and K-12 Gifted & Talented Program Administrator
- Matthew Alexander, K-12 Social Studies Curriculum Lead and Learning Supports Coach
Gifted and Talented Differentiation Specialists:
- Michelle Anderson, Prairie Crest Elementary and Prairie Ridge Elementary
- Julie Zastrow, Prairie Heights Elementary and Prairie View Elementary
- Christine Mason, Prairie Hill Elementary
- Tricia Tendick, Prairie Creek Intermediate
- Lori Ling, Prairie Point Middle School and 9th Grade Academy
- Erin Hoffman, Prairie High School
For additional information about our gifted and talented program click here.
Executive Director of Elementary Programs
Educational Services Center