|There are many options for counseling for your family or your student in the community and at school. You can start by reaching out to your child’s school counselor for support. Click here for a list of school principals, counselors, facilitators and nurses.|
Through a partnership with Tanager Place we are able to offer school based therapy. School based therapy is essentially the therapy office brought to the student to allow for more convenient and wholistic support. See flier for more information.
Here is a list of some commonly used Counseling offices in the area as well as a link that will connect you with the Linn County Resources for Mental Health & Counseling page.
- Catholic Charities 364-7121
- Cedar Centre Psychiatric Group 365-3993
- Counseling & Therapy Asso. 393-4163
- Family Systems 1-800-401-3665 ext:181
- Foundation 2 Crisis Center 362-2174
- Harambee House 366-1408
- Horizons-A family Service Alliance 398-3943
- Four Oaks Teen Plus Program 364-0259
- Mid-Iowa Family Therapy 390-5500